At Backyards and Gardens, we strive to bring our readers interesting information about anything and everything related to enjoying the exterior of their homes and their own little piece of the great outdoors. That includes information about innovative and useful products, how-to suggestions, design ideas, and more!
If you have information to share that you think may be of interest to the readers of BackyardsAndGardens.com, we’d love to have you submit an article related to backyards, gardens or any related topics to be posted on our website!
What are the benefits of submitting an article to be posted on BackyardsAndGardens.com?
- You can share your expertise, product information, and ideas with thousands of readers.
- You can promote the benefits of specific products and services (although your post cannot be a sales pitch and must be interesting and informative in nature), increasing interest in those products and services.
- You can potentially receive additional targeted traffic to your site.
- You can contribute to an increasingly popular website that provides quality information to readers.
- You can build up your writing portfolio.
Guidelines for submissions:
- All content must be completely unique (not published elsewhere on the web) and must be written or owned by you. Articles must not be spun off of existing articles.
- Articles must be informative and interesting, and cannot simply be a sales pitch for a product or service that you (or someone else) offers. The goal of the article should be to educate or entertain readers and not to sell to them (although you can include references to products or services that increase the value of the article).
- Small, non-branded, creative commons license photos (around 300px by 300px or smaller) can be submitted along with your article.
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words and may contain a maximum of two external links to a relevant website. We reserve the right to reject links to sites that we deem inappropriate or that don’t provide a benefit to our readers.
- All articles become the exclusive property of BackyardsAndGardens.com upon being posted to the BackyardsAndGardens.com website.
- Modifications to submitted articles may be made in order to add to the readability of the article.
- Internal site links may be added to other pages on http://backyardsandgardens.com at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to reject any article that we believe does not provide value to our readers or that links to inappropriate sites.
- Submission of an article to our editors serves as your acceptance of these submission guidelines.
If you are interested in submitting an article to our site, email us at info [at] backyardsandgardens [dot] com.
Please note that due to the high rate of interest that our article submission opportunity generates, there may be additional criteria required for submission.